This is the official Blog for DreamTV Studios, to check out our official website visit.
http://www.wix.com/dreamtvstudios/welcome

Review for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part One


We were able to make it to the midnight showing of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part One, and again Sunday with a few family members.
Here is a little review
Right off the bat I give it 4 1/2 popcorns out of 5. I loved it, it was full of twist, turns, and love. The performance of the Trio were so on point.
We were finally able to see more of both families the Cullens' and The Wolf Pack which I was waiting on.
Jacob/ Taylor finally stood up against the pack. The only thing I wished was Jacob should have finally claimed his rightful birth right as leader of the pack. I was happy about the part were he speaks up for his self when he's challenged by Sam(Chaske Spence) and I have to say that was one of the best scenes in the movie.
We were finally able to see Rosalie( Nikki Reed) let her guard down and befriend Bella, which was a great turn in the movie. I also noticed how strong Emmet(Kellan Lutz) was in the movie which was hot by the way.
The special fx used to create Bella's look while pregnant in the movie were amazing and on point and a little creepy (LOL).
In the book I believe more detail was given on the birthing scene that I wish the movie would have portrayed but he did make the audience feel and believe what was happening.

I look forward to seeing Charlie (Billy Burke) in Part two I have a feeling he will branch out to be more involved.

I can also say I enjoyed seeing more of Booboo Stewart and was glad he jumped to join Jacob.

The finally two scene in Part 1 were amazing and made you want to throw something at the screen because you wanted it to continue. All in all the cast and Director Bill Condon captured this part of the saga/franchise/book and I can't wait to see the conclusion.

If you were able to check it out feel free to let us know what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment